Airlite 100 Sleeping Pad

Fox Outfitters Airlite 100 Sleeping Pad Live Reviews

When space is a concern, the Airlite 100 camping air mattress is your answer. The tubular air chamber design allows for superior packability while providing an elevated sleep experience with unmatched support and infinite adjustability. The small portable design has been tailored to meet the needs of the outdoor enthusiast.

Product Reviews

I love my airlite 100! This sleeping pad packs up small into a stuff sack and is extremely light to carry.

I love my airlite 100! This sleeping pad packs up small into a stuff sack and is extremely light to carry. It takes less than 3minutes to inflate and the pump is built in so you don’t need to carry anything else with you. I find that using my foot (no shoe, but with a sock) is the most effective and quickest way to get it inflated fast.

Once inflated this pad is very comfortable to sleep on! And it’s small enough that you put it inside your sleeping bag if it’s large enough.

When it’s time to deflate, there are 2 valves on the bottom that you unscrew so that the air pushes out as you fold and roll it flat. It’s so incredibly efficient! I would absolutely recommend this and in fact I got one for my sister!

Copyright © 2019
www.sidebarchats.com